Dealers may access both of our dealer sites from this page
Unlike regular steel blades, the BRUSH DAWG® can be used like any other string trimmer, close to fence posts, chainlink fence, walks, siding, trees and other delicate structures, without changing heads, simultaneously using for weeds and heavy brush. Fits most straight shaft models Ariens,Bolens, Craftsman, Cub Cadet, Dolmar, Echo, Efco, Green Machine, Hofco, Honda, Husqvarna, John Deere, Jonsenred, Kawasaki, Mtd, Poulan, Redmax, Ryobi, Shindaiwa, Stihl, Tanaka, Toro, Troy Bilt
- Saves line, less refilling, metal blade will take the abuse
- Bump feed head
- Can cut up to 3/4” trees
- Stainless steel blade
- No need to change from string line head to metal blades for brush
- Universal fit (99% of all commercial straight shaft string trimmers)
- Long lasting metal core bump spool
- Straight shaft left hand gas models only.
- Use recommended BRUSH DAWG® line or .095”-.100” equivalent.
- Brush guard on string trimmer required.
- Eye, ear, foot and body protection required when in use.
Make your gas can great again!
DON’T LIKE THE NEW GAS AND WATER CAN SPOUTS WITH AUTO SHUT OFF? GET YOUR OLD CAN WORKING AGAIN WITH EZ-POUR® UNIVERSAL REPLACEMENT SPOUT!
With EZ-POUR® Universal Replacement Spout and Vent Kit for Gas, Diesel and Water Cans you’ll be able to pour fluid easily from your gas and water cans.
EZ-POUR® Replacement Spout works with Eagle, Gott, Briggs-Stratton, Rubbermaid, Essence, Blitz, Koplin, Wedco, and Scepter cans.
- Spout and cap
- 1/2” replacement push in vent
- Second base cap to fit additional cans
- Flame arrester